A la Carte Menu:
PAPERWORK ASSISTANCE Only $500 basic rate to $2,250
You have identified a buyer or seller, and you want help with the contract paperwork.
Once you have negotiated an offer (price, terms, timelines and financing) with a buyer or seller, and you would want to put it in a legal binding contract! Even if you are only in the early stages of negotiations and you need some assistance to get to the finish line. (NOTE: fees are paid at the time of service.)
We can help! We will go over with you and the buyer/seller to write and explain the Real Estate Sales Agreement as well as open escrow for you. We do not represent either party. We simply guide you and complete the written contract for you.
You don’t have to be listed through us. We can help ALL clients who are not represented by another agent.
1. Upfront Basic Service (paid at time of service) $500
- We sit down with you to fill out all the necessary paperwork recommended by the State of Oregon. A licensed Realtor will be handling the construction of the Real Estate Sale Agreement so that you will leave with a legal and binding written contract. (we can also do it electronically, if meeting is not possible)
- We handle the earnest money deposit.
- We open an escrow account for you at the company of your choosing.
- We transfer all the documents to Title & Escrow and to any lender involved.
- We will go over your Real Estate Sale Agreement in detail, making sure that your are aware of your individual responsibilities.
- All of the above, PLUS
- We will supervise the transaction and help you move forward in all the stages until you close
- Assist with disclosure statements, compliance, and navigating through the inspections period
- Work closely with the lender to ensure the loan is on track
- On CALL during the transaction should you have questions along the way
3. Full Representation $4,450
- If anytime during your transaction you feel that you would like to have us fully represent you and take over all aspects of the transaction, including negotiations and problem solving, we can do it. Simply let us know and we can convert our services accordingly.
Sellers: As a For Sale By Owner, it is your responsibility to ask questions of your buyers that will assist you in determining their motivation level. A buyer’s motivation level will tell you if they are serious about buying a home now, and if they are serious about buying your home!
Buyers: As a buyer of a For Sale By Owner property, it is important that you get as much information about the property as possible. We recommend that you have a home inspection and obtain seller's property disclosures.
MLS ACCESS (Listing Marketing Services) $500
If you prefer to try listing on your own and want the maximum exposure, we can certainly help with marketing. Keep in mind that our listing fee is only 1.5% so it may be worth for you to consider hiring us to take care of all the details for you and defer your liability. Here is what we offer;
- Exposure to hundreds of local Realtors®
- Exposure on hundreds of Internet sites
- Access for 6 months with an additional 6 months at half price, if you choose
- "Piggy-Back" on our extensive online marketing!
- Eugene/Springfield clients have access to our Sentrilock Realtor Lockbox rental
- Set your own commission as low as 2.5% for cooperating Agents (commission paid at closing)
- Convert to "Full Representation" anytime and get your expenses credited back at closing!
What do we need from you?
- Up to 16 high quality .jpg format pictures of your home and property
- Brief description highlighting the home's features (Max. 440 characters, spaces/punctuation included)
- Notification when you have an acceptable offer and notification when your property has sold
When photographing your home make sure the home is clean, counter tops are clear, the refrigerator is de-cluttered, and lights are on for bright, vivid pictures. Look at recent decorating magazines and try staging your home for sale!
Periodic postings on Craigslist in your area are helpful and encouraged. Craigslist is an individual site and does not upload automatic listing information as other sites do, such as Zillow, Realtor, Homes, Trulia, etc.
Commission is negotiable and not set by law.